Multifamily & Retail
14 acres, 359 units
Rental apartments, townhomes and street-level retail along South Golden Road
Construction is expected to begin in Q4 2023 with completion in Q4 2025.
Developer: REVA Development Colorado
Architect: BSB Design & Lakota Group
Engineer: Baseline Engineering
- AVERE on South Golden is an approved 359-unit purpose built rental apartment and townhome development in Golden, CO. REVA will redevelop five contiguous parcels totaling 14 acres located just east of the city limits of Golden, CO, along South Golden Road. REVA is currently in for zoning approval with Jefferson County to rezone from a combination of R-2 (single family residential) and C-2 (Commercial) to High Density Multifamily/Mixed Use PUD.
- The development plan proposes 286 apartment units within two mixed-use apartment buildings and 76 rental townhomes backing to the residential uses on the north end of the site. There will also be a combination of project amenities, retail, and commercial space within the two mixed-use buildings along South Golden Rd and an extensive mix of public and private outdoor amenities (pool, green space, gathering areas) within the community.
- The Golden, CO multifamily submarket has seen relatively little new supply during the most recent wave of multifamily development despite very high demand due to its coveted location close to the mountains. In addition to addressing the lack of supply of traditional apartment units, the for-rent attached single-family product we’re offering is a great long-term solution for renters given the increasingly relevant benefits of direct-access garages and entrances, larger units with quality living spaces/finishes and room for a home office, and no enclosed common spaces.
- In addition to limited new supply the Golden submarket, there are many demand drivers in the immediate area including:
- Close proximity to NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory) and the newly announced GLO Park (globalenergypark.com) which is set to commence construction in Q3 2023.
- Immediate access to countless outdoor activities including hiking, biking, fishing, camping, horseback riding, and golf.
- Cost prohibitive for-sale housing.
- Adjacent to I-70 for easy access to the mountains and various ski resorts.
- Close proximity to Colorado School of Mines, a public research university focused on science and engineering (6,000+ students).
- Strong drive-by traffic along S Golden Road with significant retail presence just NW of the site.
- Close proximity to downtown Golden and easy access to downtown Denver
- High concentration of employment nearby